"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Temple Night!

My cousin Timothy (the handsome young man in the middle), received his mission call to Eugene, Oregon and my mom and I, along with several family and friends were blessed to be there for his first time in the Temple. It was a great testimony builder to see him experience this awesome blessing. He is a wonderful person just like his parents, and will be an awesome missionary. He was a little bumbed not to be going to a foreign country, but his mom's family is in Eugene, Oregon, and they have yet to hear the gospel. Who knows maybe they've been waiting for Timothy. (No pressure Tim.) I know he'll do great.









1 comment:

Jack and Mel said...

Aw I miss him! That was such a great night, I am so glad you were able to be there! Miss you already! Love you!!