"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Brownie Troop!

Maybe next troop meeting I'll have their patches sewn on. That's if my friend Judy has time. (LOL)

My girl's were bored at home all the time so they talked me into signing them up for Girl scouts. They are actually Brownies right now and really like it. They have about 20 girls in their troop and they meet once a week for 2 hours. They went on their first service project on Saturday to Palm Springs to pick grapefruit from an elderly man's tree and donate them to a local charity. They had lot's of fun and went to Baskin Robins for an ice cream. They were gone for 4 hours and had a great time, and I got a quieter then usual Saturday. It was very nice. They are already selling girl scout cookies, so if you are interested please let me know. you don't have to pay until they come. You have until the end of the month. They are $4.00 each. They appreciate your support.

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Ooh, me, me! I need a box of thin mints-- and isn't there some kind of peanut butter cookie? We need one of those for Mike. :)

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Can't wait for those cookies! Bring 'em on!