"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Award week!


Amanda was awarded the Bob Cat for good citizenship at school. Were so proud of our girl's!

Samantha had two of her art projects from school entered into the Riverside county Date Festival this year, and both got second place. Different categories of course.















This has been a busy week for Amanda and Samantha and all there good works shining forth. Last night was a 3 hour award cerimony for the new girl scout troop they just started at the beginning of the month. Their were over 30 girls. I was amazed at how many awards they were able to achieve in such little time. They each earned 11. I would have to break open the girlscout hand book to tell you what they were for. I'll be busy sewing on patches for a week. Well my friend Judy will be. Actually she is teaching me how to sew myself so I can stop bugging her all the time. (LOL) I actually asked her to teach me and she's been awesome. I started my first lesson yeaterday. I learned how to thread my machine. A good start don't you think? My cousin Janette who has started sewing recently and posting all her cute creations got me motivated to learn. Even though I'm done having little babies, there is always a baby shower to attend, and it will be fun to make little dresses for all my girls one day.

1 comment:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

A 3 hour award ceremony - sounds like a college graduation!

Congratulations, girls.

I think it is great that you are learning to sew. Good for you. Yes, Jenette is inspiring.