"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February Birthday Party!

Each Month we get together as a family and celebrate the birthdays that month. Believe it or not, nobody in our immediate family was born in January, so on to February. My dads birthday was on February 20th. He would have been 66 this year. My mon had all the kids write a little message to my dad for his birthday and send it out in a baloon. It was a fun idea and made the kids happy they could still feel close to him. Happy Birthday Daddy! Kallie turned 11 on the 10th and is getting so beatiful.


Steve turned 31! He's getting old! That would make me ancient. Since both birthdays were from Jenny's family we went up to Yucca where they live and went bowling. It was lot's of fun!

Happy Birthday Steve and Kallie.







































Look Cortney has a new hair color. I can't wait for the next one. (Seriously I can't wait!)




Jaden and Morgan are just too cute!


























1 comment:

Janette said...

looked like fun! it has been so long since I have seen everyone