"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

You've benn tagged!

The first five people to comment get a handmade gift from me. Those who commented also have to post this on their blog and then do the same, make a gift for the first five people who make a comment.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. It'll be done this year. Hopefully sooner than later.

3. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be sewn, stamped, baked, or it may be something totally random that I come up with on a whim. Who knows? Not you - until you receive your gift!

4. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. Let's get those homemade gifts going! So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are doing it also, and post the same post on their blog will receive a gift - made with my two hands! Be sure to post pictures of what you won when you receive it! Don't worry if you live far away. I will send it to you.
Woo, hoo. I am getting some fun ideas already.
OK, Ready...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OK, so I posted it here....http://kandjfrank.blogspot.com/2009/02/homemade-gift.html
Does it count if I posted it back in February? :)