"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Let the games begin!!







Baseball season's has arrived. Tyler is the only one interested (who is old enough anyway's, Alan love's playing baseball, they just don't have a 1 year old league yet.) The girl's are into dance and Girlscouts. I love baseball. I've been playing since I was 5. Tyler is on The NewYork Mets, (Pony league little league of course.) Until he get's older anyway's, then who know's. He is a good litlle player, but he doesn't play like he loves it like I still do. I did give him a choice to play or not and he chose to play. He took last year off, but I guess he missed it. They've already had 3 games and they're 1 and 2 (1 win 2 loses) He has a few old friends on his team and seems to like his coaches, so far so good. He does have a bit of an attitude though. He didn't really agree with a strike that was called by the umpire, and decided to speak his mind about it. The umpire wasn't to thrilled with that and gave him a yellow card (warning of dismisal) He became a little more tolerant of the bad calls after that. He's not a very big kid so when he gets up to bat everyone scoots up, I love it when he wacks it way over their heads. It's fun to watch when he can keep a good attitude. I believe that win or lose, the most importnant thing is to have fun! But who can have fun when their always losing? But hopefully he'll learn to have fun either way.

No comments: