"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Meet Jacob Daniel







Holding Jacob made Mike a little sad that we won't be having any more little babies of our own, butI assured him we'll be Grandparents before we know it. (hopefully not before I'm forty, but Cortney will be 18 this year. She seems to have a good head on her shoulder's though and doesn't see her self getting married until she is at leat 21, which is a smart thing I believe. I love my kid's , and I look forward to watching them grow. I don't miss being pregnant at all.

Jacob is my little nephew that was born on Thankgiving Day 2008 2 month's early weighing just over 4 pounds. I got to meet him for the first time on Wednesday 3/18/2009. He is my brother Chris' little guy. They moved to Nebraska last year. We sure miss them. Jacob is doing great. He weighs over 8 pounds now and is as cute as can be. Were so glad to finally get to meet him and look forward to many visits. (Right Chris and Leah?) We love and miss you all!

No comments: