"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Samantha's Home Science project







Mike saw this on the Internet and thought it would be fun to try it out at home since Samantha had just dragged him to the school science fair and got his wheels in his head turning. So off to the store for diet coke and mento's. This is why the prophet discourages us from drinking caffeinated drinks. LOL




Just a little fizz! I was glad it didn't turn out like the one where a little boy drank the coke and mento's at the same time and his head flew off. Mike assure's me that was just special affects and that didn't really happen. Let's hope not. The experiment was fun and harmless and kept Samantha busy logging it all down in her science journal.








2 comments:

Katie said...

I miss your sweet family! It's so fun to know your a blogger. I am not much of one myself, I just try to keep it up as much as I can.
Tell Ms. Cortney I miss her and hope she is doing well! Take Care Shirley!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Whew, I'm sure glad nobody's head exploded.