"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I would like to thank Dennis and Shelly for opening their home so we could have our traditional family Christmas party. I know they've been through alot this season and it's not easy hosting 30+ people. They do have the biggest house so they usually get chosen for get together's.









Christmas with family
is always a great way to spend
the Holidays! (miss you Dad!)






















Tyler was very excited to get a new game for his xbox 360 even though it broke the day before. He'll just have to share with his dad. That will proubably motivate mike to get it fixed really fast.
































After down loading these picture's I'm starting to think we could have been more humble. We were blessed by the Lord right around the holidays to be able to get a few fun things for the kids. I'm sure Christmas would have been just as nice without them, but it does'nt hurt to get a gift or two.





































This Holiday Season has been a little on the sad side with so many loved one's passing on. (My dad, Uncle, step father in law, and a few old friends) But the lord has blessed us in many way's. A few month's ago we weren't even sure we would have a house to live in and were planning on a very humble Christmas. Which is how we should all learn to celebrate Christmas again. It opened our eyes to seeing that Christmas should not be about how many gifts you get, but an opportunity to bring Christ into your home. I had the pleasure of meeting a very nice family who were investigating the church and were going through similar hard times, as so many are now a days. I was able to relate with her burden and was able to bear my testimony of the gospel to her. I haven't been at our ward much since, but I heard she has been to sacrament and I hope that she will find the peace and hope in the gospel that me and my family have been blessed to find. I am grateful for our trials that have helped us to be more grateful for our blessings whether big or small. My appraisal business has been come and go, and has taught us to better budget and be prepared for the good and bad. Thanks to family and friends, and of course the Lord, our testimonies have been strengthened. I Love my family and I am very grateful for the opportunity to be with them forever. May this New Year bring Hope and Happiness to you and yours. Love, The Keechler's

1 comment:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Christmas was so nice. We all had a great time. We love you guys so much! Happy new year!