"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

July Birthday Bash!


Happy Birthday my PEEPS!






































































































































Happy Birthday Tammy, Chris, Jaden, Mike, and Christy. Each month we celebrate all the birthdays in our immediate family on one day. July got away from us and we just celebrated the July birthdays yesterday. It worked out good though because my brother Chris was able to fly out from Nebraska to celebrate with us. Unfortunately Christy couldn't get away, but my brother Gene and their little girl Brooke came to represent. It was a great party. I was worried it would be too hot for an outdoor celebration, but it's a little cooler in Yucca Valley, and we had it at a park with water features, so the kids got to get wet. We watched Adam and Kallie lay baseball afterwards. Mike was up in Big Bear helping unload all the supplies for Brother Record and spend the night to protect the young women from bears and cougars oh my! But he was able to come down for a couple hours to help celebrate since he was one of the Birthday boys! He finally caught up to me. Happy birthday to all you July Babies out there. Hope you had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks for posting pictures Shirley. I wish I could have made it out there. Looks like everyone had fun.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Looks like fun. Sorry I missed it.