"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fun at Sea World!


It was 111* in Indio, and we couldn't take it any more so we hopped in the van and headed to San Diego. It was 69* the kids asked why we didn't live there? Good question. I think it has something to do with money, but they said they would sacrifice and live in a 1 bedroom apartment. I'm not sure we could even afford that. Anyways, we did have enough to enjoy it for the day.We went to Sea World for the first time in about6 years. It was lot's of fun and we all had a great time. Even Tyler was there, but he had a friend with him and ditched us the whole time so he's not in any pictures. I would have to say the Shamu show was my favorite. We sat in the 4th row and we got soaked! I really enjoyed them all though.


























The kid's loved touching the star fish, but they were scared when it came to the eel. Smart kid's.






































The stroller was expensive, but it came in handy.























2 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

How fun! It was nice in SD. We were there too. I think everybody went to SD for the 4th.

Christy said...

I don't blame you for wanting to get out of the 111 degree heat. Yikes, that's hot. I'm glad you guys had fun.