"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Old Town San Diego!

Nothing like a great meal and the best ice cream to finish off a great evening. Thanks for the suggestions Dennis and Rachelle. I probably should have put this first so it would be at the end. Oh well it's late and I'm tired. Thank goodness it's the last day of spring break! Entertaining 24/7 gets exhausting.


I don't think Samantha knows that those are some man's underwear! I always wondered how far we would have made it in the pioneer days. After walking through old town I realized probably not very far. My leg's and back were sore just after that walk.





























Help Caleb he's stuck between a rock and a hard place.






The candy store. Morgan looks so sad. She must know I'm just having her pose for the picture, but she doesn't really get any.














Not the friendliest door greeter I ever saw, but under that mask I know there's someone very special! (my nephew Dylan)







I'm not sure these 2 kids can read yet, but they'll find out soon enough that the sign says Don't touch, Hot wax!































1 comment:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

So funny. I love the underwear picture with Sam, and the Caleb picture. Just who is Rock and who is Hard Place anyway? I also love the picture of me at the resturant with a big camera in front of my face. I must always look like that. My kids might forget what I look like if I don't start to put that camera down. Hehe.