"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Activity Days!

I was released from Activity Days few month's ago, but Megan Caress who was given the calling just had a beautiful bay girl so I was more then happy to take over for a few weeks to give her time to recover. We thought it would be fun to have a baby shower for her. A few weeks before I had Sister Preston come and speak to the girl's about child care. She did a great job, and the girl's had fun and learned alot. Sister Caress felt at ease allowing each girl to hold her precious little Gwenyth. We made her a blanket, and decorated cute little onesies. Who knew how talented these 8-11 year old girl's could be. They did an awesome job and we had lot's of fun! A big thanks goes out to Jessica Hampton for opening up her home. I hate to clean. Actually there are 16 activity day girl's now and I was afraid they wouldn't all fit in my house. Sister Hampton's house was big and beautiful and we all fit perfectly.


Sidney Fox and Gwenyth on left Samantha K. and Gwenyth Center Megan and Gwenyth on right












Claire Jones and Gwenyth left. Jillian Fox and Gwenyth center, and Vianca Falcon and Gwenyth right.


















Emily Cassel and Gwenyth left, Savanah Hampton and Gwenyth center, and Emma Jones and Gwenyth right.

















































2 comments:

Sharla said...

So cute! I'm so thankful for you and Megan for being such great leaders to my girls! :)

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

How cute! Those girls did a great job! What a swweet babe.