"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!














































My office space! Family Room!




















The new Year has started off bitter sweet. We finally got our notice to vacate the premises, and found a new house in Indio. Even though it's only a mile away from our old house, it puts us in a different ward family. I will definitely miss the La Quinta Ward, but look forward to getting to know the Santa Rosa ward better. The church building will be a bit further, but we get to go to the brand new building, so that should be nice. We'll get to pass by my brother Dennis and his family every Sunday now. We like our new house so far, but paying rent and keeping the house in order will not be fun. But the Lord has blessed us immensely, and we're grateful for that. I'm keeping my New Years Resolutions down to 3 this year, so maybe it will be easier to accomplish them. Happy New Years to you all, and please don't be a stranger. Love the Keechler's! I forgot to get a picture of the outside, but I'll add one later.

2 comments:

Kendall said...

I am so glad you were able to find a place!! I was worried about you guys! Message me on facebook and I will invite you to my blog!

Kendall said...

So I just realized I always have you on there! Silly me! Hope you guys are doing ok.