"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Notice the 49er's apron Mike is wearing? Thanks to my aunt's Marlyn and Donna Rae I was able to finish it at 2am Friday morning..

Morgan had no idea what she got him.


































Happy father's day to all those awesome dad's out there. My dad passed away in December and it always seems a little harder on holidays, but my memories are still very clear and knowing what a great dad my dad was and how much he loved me makes it easier. Also to know that families can be together forever is a great feeling. Mike has been a awesome husband and father and deserves everything his heart desires, unfortunately the bank account says otherwise. I think we did pretty good this year though with exception of the big screen TV he wanted. We love you Dad! (Mike)

No comments: