"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanks Giving!


It's just not Thanksgiving without Tamales and a pinata full of candy! i forgot the pictures need to be put in a different order, but you get the idea.










Mom and Uncle Jeff





The Procopio's - Donovan of course.

There's Donovan, with my little guy.





My Morgan









Uncle Jeff and Steve.










Aunt Dyana getting fed by my cousin Kimberly!








Grandma W. and Alex






















Dennis, Uncle Darold, and My hubby



Jennifer, Sheldon, Dyana, and Grandpa W.












The VanBuskirk boys!














Grandpa W., Mike, and Jeff















Amanda and baby Alan!
















Dylan, Luke, and Dennis
















Tammy, Kimberly, Kallie, Cortney, Grandma W. and Jennifer



















Cortney and my Mom


This month has been so crazy for our family. My dad has been in and out of the hospital several times, and undergone a high risk surgery because of his heart condition. He's off the breathing tube and back in a regular room being awnry as usual My nephew Dylan just got out of Loma Linda yesterday after 2 weeks, having several surgeries and fighting a horrible infection. We were so thankful he was able to come home for Thanksgiving. My brother's wife just had an emergency c-section delivering ( 2 month's early) a 4lb 1oz baby boy at 2am on Thanks giving day. He's in an incubator right now because of his size, but is doing well, and expected to go home in a few weeks His name is Jacob Daniel (J.D. for short). Welcome to the family J.D. Leah is also recovering quickly. They don't give you much of a choice in the hospital, they try to get you up and walking before they finish sewing you up it seems. I know I didn't want to walk around the same day. I've been fasting a lot this month and was so ready for a thanks giving feast. Especially since it wasn't at my house and all I had to do was show up and eat! Okay I brought a few dishes. It was at my sister's mother in laws house. I don't know how she talked her into that one. Their were about 40 people just from our family. And probably another 40 from her family. But there was plenty of food, and even leftover's to take home. Yummy! Thank you Wendal and Theresa for your hospitality it was a blast. Well I need to get some sleep now so I can wake up in a few hours to hit the crazy after thanksgiving sales! Mike and I usually go around midnight and stand in line all night, but he's working tonight, so I'm sleeping in until 3am. It gets a little crazy, but with six kids a little crazy is nothing! We are very Thankful for our friends and family, for the Gospel, for our, health, and so much more! We hope you all had a wonderful and safe Thanks giving. Love, The Keechler's

1 comment:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

We had a good time, and I was so glad we were there instead of at the hospital! The food was amazing. I have never seen so many cakes and pies in my life - they were stacked up two and three high on 3 different tables. So cruel when you are already stuffed! We love you guys.

Shirley, I love you and am praying for you, Mom, and everyone.