"Families Are Forever"

Music We Love!

Friday, October 24, 2008

6 Quirky Things

Christy tagged me so here it goes

Here are the rules; Link the person who tagged you, Christy

Tell about 6 quirks of yourself

Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I hate chocolate chip cookies and chocolate milk.

2. My right breast is bigger then my left.

3. My nick name is curby because I'm always driving over curbs.

4. I stick my tongue out when I smile.

5. I have to shave my big toes.

6. I can't for the life of me figure out how to snap my fingers right. I've been trying for years.

My husband was reading this and was a bit surprised about #5 probably should haveskipped that one. Anyways I tag 1.Rachelle 2. Teresa 3. Marlyn 4. Roxanne 5. AnnMarie 6. Melissa

1 comment:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I didn't know any of those things about you. How can you hate chocolate chip cookies? I hate Chips Ahoy cookies, does that count?

Hey, thanks for the tag, but I've already done this one. Look back a bit and you see it. Love Ya!